Please read the instructions below and complete the online form via the link below.
- All those wishing to attend the conference, regardlless of role - whether presenting, convening, discussing, listening - must register online and in advance.
- Fees are €225 (non-member), €175 (member of EASA and other WCAA associations); €125 for students & those on low incomes (below €25000 per year).
- This fee includes lunches on the 11-13th July, tea/coffee breaks throughout, the printed conference programme and entrance to all plenaries and workshops.
- The conference banquet on the final night is an optional extra costing €50, booked when completing the online registration from. There are only 350 tickets available for the banquet.
- It is preferable for delegates to attend the whole event, however there are also day rates, which can be selected to a maximum of two days (if you wish to attend three days you should select full registration). These fees range from €40-€80.
- Registration fees rose on 4th June, by €20.
- On successful completion of the registation form you will receive an automatic email notification. This is not an invoice! We will check/process your registration and then send the emailed invoice manually. Please do not try and pay before receiving the invoice.
- If a presenter, convenor or EASA member, the form should recognise you once you enter your name and date of birth. If it does not, please do not proceed, but instead email conference(at)easaonline.org for a reminder as to how you previously input your name. If you make a mistake, please do not resubmit, but email your amendment to conference(at)easaonline.org.
- All those presenting/convening must become members of EASA (or take special guest status) before registering - see the membership page.
Proceed to the conference registration form
We are not reselling accommodation for this event, so please book your accommodation separately and directly. We have posted a lot of information on this on the accommodation page.