easa network funding
Financial support for EASA network activities
EASA's Executive Committee has decided to financially support the work of the Association’s Networks in the following way:
- A total of €25000 may be allocated up to the end of 2013.
- Each network may make an application requesting between €500 and €4000 for an activity.
- Each network must decide which project from their network should be supported: an application must therefore be submitted by the network convenor.
- Applications must be made using the supplied template (see right hand side) for project description and budget.
- Support may be requested for cross-border travel and accommodation costs; however these may only be allocated to paid-up EASA members, who do not live in the activity's location.
- The application files should be emailed to EASA admin, membership(at)easaonline.org.
- The Executive Committee will evaluate the projects and decide which will be funded.
If a project is funded:
- The funding must be spent by end of 2013;
- EASA's logo should be used on all programmes, folders, etc. created for the activity.
After the activity:
- Request for reimbursement with all original receipts should be sent to NomadIT/EASA membership admin: membership(AT)easaonline.org.
- A report of the final activity should be sent to the Secretary. It will be evaluated by the Executive Committee, and published in the Association’s newsletter.