16th EASA Biennial Conference
New anthropological horizons in and beyond Europe
21-24 July 2020 in Lisbon
ISCTE-University Institute of Lisbon and ICS-Institute of Social Sciences, University of Lisbon
The EASA2020 conference will include four days of presentations and social events on the lovely campus of the ISCTE-University Institute of Lisbon and ICS-University of Lisbon in the lovely city of Seven Hills (Lisbon). The publisher space will be positioned close to the tea/coffee distribution and reception area, ensuring that this will be the space where delegates congregate, linger, and they won’t be able to miss your presence. We would encourage publishers to come along and participate.
Marketing options available
Publishers can choose one or more of the following options:
- Single display table (~1.8m x 0.76m) – including abstract book and full access to panels & events for two colleagues*.
- Double display table (~3,6m x 0.76m) – including abstract book and full access to panels & events for three colleagues*.
- Full page portrait advert in abstract book.
Please email a file with following specifications: 300dpi, colour TIF, min. 240mm (H) x 170mm (W) with 3mm bleed to conference(at)easaonline.org by May 10th with subject line “Publisher ad in conference programme”.
NB! “All events” does not include the conference dinner which has its own charge. If interested to book your staff into the conference dinner, please email conference(at)easaonline.org.
- We do NOT offer unstaffed displays – experience shows that you do not get to really market your company, but simply lose your stock.
- We do NOT offer insertion of ads/catalogues in delegate packs — experience shows that the clutter in a delegate bag is quickly junked, and rarely into a recycling bin. Ads which are printed in our conference book will not be thrown away, and so will have a longer shelf-life; while this will also have environmental benefits.
If booking a display table(s), please email the following information:
- name of company
- number of tables and/or adverts you wish to book
- names and email addresses of any staff wishing to attend (for badge/access purposes)
- whether you require electricity at your stand
- any information you need to appear on the invoice
Terms of payment will be 30 days from receipt of the invoice, and payment methods will be card payment online or bank transfer.
Email conference(at)easaonline.org to book your presence by May 10th
Delivery deadline & address
If sending books, etc, please mark all parcels with delivery labels as follows:
A/C Nuno Domingos (EASA 2020)
Instituto de Ciências Sociais da Universidade de Lisboa
Av. Prof. Aníbal Bettencourt 9,
Please notice the conditions specified by ISCTE:
- let us know the number of volumes to be shipped and the expected delivery date
- contract the shipping company to unload the material in the room ascribed (room C1.01; 1st floor of Building 2, ISCTE-IUL) for the purpose (and not at the entrance of the building). Neither CRIA nor ISCTE can provide in house transport service
- publishers should remove all material from ISCTE-IUL Campus by the 31st of July; from that date onwards, neither CRIA nor ISCTE are unable to take responsibility for the materials left there
- in case Publishers do not want to collect the books, ISCTEs Library accepts donations
- the courier service must take the parcels to the designated storage room. Neither CRIA nor ISCTE can ensure this service.
It is advisable to aim to have the parcels arrive at the venue two weeks before the conference.
Exhibitors can pack up from lunchtime on Friday. To ensure you get your books back please label all your boxes, with your publisher name in the top left-hand corner, and make sure that whoever makes the courier booking ensures that publisher name is used as a reference in the order.
Collections should be booked for 27th - 31st of July.
A/C Mafalda Melo Sousa - Centre for Research in Anthropology (CRIA)
Room C1.01, 1st floor, Building 2, North Entrance
Avenida Professor Aníbal Bettencourt, 9
1649-026 Lisboa, Portugal
Phone number: +351 210 464 057
(from Monday to Friday - 10 am to 6 pm)
Any queries with the above please email conference(at)easaonline.org.