Networks: Visual Anthropology Network
Members of the network aim to undertake the following activites:
- AnthroVision: Vaneasa publishes an online journal in visual anthropology and neighbouring fields
- Teaching Visual Anthropology: Where, what, when, how?
- Special interest groups are working on specific questions
- Organisation of national and international conferences, seminars, workshops, film screenings, and exhibitions
- Publications both to disseminate our own work and to further the academic status of visual anthropology internationally. Publications will include: conference papers; text books and materials for university teaching and for use on our own courses
- Establish databases and resource sites.
We have a regular network meeting at EASA conferences.
Additionally there will be several workshops and film screenings at these conferences. Please submit workshops, papers, and films for the EASA conferences.
We also meet at anthropological conference and film festivals in Europe.