15th EASA Biennial Conference
Staying, Moving, Settling
14-17 August, 2018
Call for FilmsThe conveners of the Film Programme are calling for ethnographic documentaries that address, through their content or form, the complexities at stake in processes associated with staying, moving, and settling. We are particularly interested in screening documentaries that engage with “Staying, Moving, and Settling" as methodological approaches to think through the potential of the audiovisual medium to present anthropological research. This curated documentary programme and the Q&A discussions that will follow each screening will attempt to come to terms with the nuances and contradictions involved in the transformative effects of crises, routines, continuities and change.
In order to submit your entry, please note the following:
- Deadline for film submissions is May 5, 2018
- Submissions must be sent to Andrew Mitchell [andrew.mitchell(at)socant.su.se]
- Please include a link to the completed film and password
- No submission fee required
- The holder of the copyright of the film authorises the EASA to screen the film without a screening fee
- The final film programme will be announced on June 20, 2018
- Submissions that are not in English must be subtitled in English.
Looking forward to your submissions!