EASA Network “Anthropology of Fascisms”
- Establishing and maintaining a network of interested researchers.
- Stimulating discussions on the methodological, epistemological, political, and ethical implications of research on fascisms.
- Organizing EASA conference panels and workshops in non-conference years.
- Maintaining the ANTHROFA EASA homepage and establish a safe online communication environment to share news, reports, and reflections as the need arises (e. g. Weblog, social media profiles or messenger groups, digital co-working infrastructure).
- making the network’s research output accessible to a wider audience in terms of a public anthropology approach
- Reaching out to civil society actors and maintaining close dialogue with them.
We currently don't have future events
ONLINE WORKSHOP FALL 2021
Fascism – What’s in a Name?
Coming to Terms with Fascism as a Concept
November 4 & 5, 2021
Organizers: Annika Lems, Ingo W. Schröder, Sabine Teryngel
The first workshop of the newly established EASA Network "Anthropology of Fascisms" intends to serve as a forum for a general debate on the meaning of the notion "fascism" and its analytical purchase from an anthropological perspective.
To join our network please subscribe to our mailing list.